Who Should Go?
Anyone who feels the Lord is leading them to serve with Fundatia Seceris in ministering to Romanian orphans and families.
What Can I Do?
God is looking for availability more than ability. Opportunities are available working in day camps, VBS, construction, medical, dental, sports camps, cooking, serving and feeding the children.
Where Would I Be Serving?
Campulung, Romania, a village in the foothills of the Carpathian Alps, approximately three hours from the capital of Bucuresti.
When Can I Go?
Many trips are scheduled throughout the year from April through December. You can come alone or with a team.
How Do I Get There?
Our ministry will handle all of your travel arrangements.
COST: $1850 - includes everything except money to buy souvenirs.
I Feel Led to Go, So What Next?
1. Pray about when you are to come.
2. Print and fill out our online application and return with the application fee and your letter of reference. We will send you a mission trip booklet which will give you all the necessary information for planning your trip. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, please click here to download the software.
3. If you don't already have a passport, get an application from your local post office. Fill it out completely and send it in with the required photo and fee of approximately $65 per adult and $45 per child. Do this at least six weeks ahead of your trip.
4. Check with your doctor regarding immunizations. The ministry recommends that you have a current tetanus shot plus hepatitis vaccination.
5. Pray daily in preparation for your upcoming trip.
6. Contact our stateside Ministry Office for further information:
House of Hope Romanian Orphan Ministry
P.O. Box 211
Hartford, KY 42347